viernes, 2 de noviembre de 2012

POOR MAN'S REFLECTOR

this is another entry to:

Greetings ladies and gentlemen.
I came across with a couple of plastic bottles in the garbage, and I had an idea.








the bottle Works as structure to hold up the aluminium foil, I found two plastic bags as well, so I used them as light diffuser.


iso100 - 30mm - f/4.5 - 1/125seg 

iso100 - 33mm - f/4.5 - 1/125seg 


This provisional reflector and diffuser can save us of some trouble situation.
That's all folks!

By the way, the camera that I used was the canon 60D with tamron 18-270mm F/.3.5-6.3 Di II VC
PZD. Lens.

These are some stuff that were used.


- masking tape, ever.
- aluminium foil.
- soda bottles.
- white translucid plastic bags, with soy sauce stains.
- scissors, razor or a sharp stone.
- wireless triggers.
- a couple of flashes:
      - Yongnuo YN460-II GN38
        - Kako net-s GN25
 - a couple of tripods.
        -canon cpv - 180
        -manfrotto 190XDB + 701HDV so versatile for photo and video.
- a beer, for that frustrating moment when things are not working as you want.
-another beer, for that moment when everything goes better than expected.

special thanks to my brother Fredy, for help me in the translation of all my tutorials.
Greetings from Peru, South America!


another entries:








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario